Tax Resources

E-File Now!

Where's My Federal Refund
Get your federal refund information from the Department of Treasury (IRS).

Where's My Michigan Refund
Get your state refund information from the State of Michigan.

Change of Address Needed
Update your current address with the State of Michigan.

City of Detroit – Income Tax Division
Phone:  313-224-3315
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.